Full time Belgrade
Omnes is a tech recruitment agency on a mission to stimulate the growth of tech companies at every stage through expert recruitment.
Omnes is a trusted partner of 500+ clients all over the world, and we are dedicated to building software development teams since 2014. We have been recognised as an emerging IT recruitment company among global leaders. You can learn more about us here: https://www.omnesgroup.com/about/
To support the growth of our business, we are looking forward to welcoming an Administrative & Personal Assistant.
Working alongside your manager, you will prove priceless in supporting them with the day-to-day running of the business with administrative and secretarial work.
You actually enjoy helping people be better at their jobs, and you think it’s fun to run someone else’s calendar, both personal and private, book their trips and act as a work buddy.
- Sorting and sending mail
- Writing memoranda, reports, letters, and editing contracts
- Maintaining files and carrying out basic bookkeeping
- You’ll be BFF with our bookkeepers, both in Serbia and Estonia
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Welcoming visitors to the office (almost never)
- Personal assistance to the Founder
- Strong English skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party of confidential information
- Excellent writing skills – strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Flexibility and the capacity to prioritize new tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to anticipate needs
Tho we are not asking for prior experience, applicants that do will have priority.
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Prior administrative experience
- Bachelors degree
- Flexible working hours
- 7 – hour workday
- Hybrid way of working
- 25 vacation days
- Private health insurance
- Budget for training and education