Full time Remote
Our client provides a secure mobile web-based platform for content creators to find, grow, & monetize their audiences. A creator-first, tech-driven tool, designed with key discoverability features and audience insights. In a market where existing solutions (OnlyFans, Patreon) fall short of their creators’ demands, they provide an alternative solution for professional content creators that prioritizes their monetization, support, and management needs. They incorporate a powerful legal framework, with robust compliance tools including simplified consent, ID verification, and content moderation.
You’ll be joining an all-star roster of engineers, operators, and creatives. Every day you’ll be empowered to create new user flows, interactions, and experiences. You’ll be actively building the future of creator discovery and monetization
- Managing the cleanliness and organization of the data warehouse
- Suggesting new data to add to the warehouse
- Exploring data and generating insights
- Setting up data for consumption by the application
- Creating data visualizations for business visibility
- 4+ years in the Data space as an analyst, engineer, scientist, or equivalent
- 2+ years managing the same data model system over time, evolving the model to meet new business requirements
- Demonstrated experience designing and socializing Entity Relationship Diagrams and reference SQL scripts to scale data acumen and adoption
- Experience working with multiple commercial data warehouses, ETL tools, and data visualization tools
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Experience with Snowflake and AWS Cloud
- Some of the most recognizable investors in today’s business are involved.
- According to that, you get fair equity, that’s for sure!