Full time Belgrade
We seek talented .NET developers with Node.js experience to build the future for clinical trials by contributing to our eBinder™ platform.
You will contribute to 2 major .NET services that are critical for the company and you are expected to contribute and grow the systems over time. We estimate that this will take at least 50% of your time.
Additionally, you will be able to continue learning and expanding your node.js capabilities on our large node-based backend systems. We use modern tools, including extensive use of AWS services, automation, infrastructure as code, and a modern stack.
This position is ideal for .NET experienced developers who are currently transitioning to Node.js.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Implement .NET services using AWS Lambda/Serverless and other AWS services (like Fargate, Elastic Beanstalk and others)
- Implement .NET Desktop applications (Windows Forms)
- Build RESTful APIs
- Build logic in isolated, independent modules
- Proficiency with C# and .NET
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Working experience with Node.js
- Proficient with Git
- Experience with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Knowledgeable on Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Knowledgeable on security principles (OWASP)
- Knowledgeable or working experience with MongoDB
- Proficient with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Basic understanding of design patterns