Full time Remote
Our client helps small and mid-sized insurance brokerages attract new customers and build loyalty with existing policyholders by leveraging the power of a robust automated insurance communication platform.
We are a united team of talented professionals and we are looking for new crew members to strengthen and grow our team.
We are looking for a Backend Developer that can join the team and help us build out new products while maintaining and upgrading out current ones.
- Work on new and update our existing projects
- Coordinate with the team to create estimates and reach goals
- Communicate effectively with the team and stakeholders
- Be involved in shaping out project architecture
- 2+ years as a backend developer
- Experience using the MVC framework
- Ability to write clean, maintainable OOP code
- Ability to discuss design requirements and architect solutions
- Experience using Git
- A completed project that can be reviewed or being open to doing a code test
- Written English at the advanced level
- PHP7 (CakePHP, ReactPHP, Laravel) MySQL
- Bootstrap (Remark theme), jQuery, ReactJS
- Vagrant, Docker, Nginx, Linux
- RESTful, RPC API, JSON