Remote Full time
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Community Manager to join us on the mission to help people reach their full potential by matching them with the right job.
As a Community Manager at Omnes, your job will be to build the community bigger, communicate our mission through our community and social media, and build other digital channels.
- Build and organize social media and communication campaigns
- Share engaging content for social media accounts and distribute accordingly
- Engage and respond to comments and questions
- Track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Host and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Nurture relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and other
- Manage our support community, helping to answer questions and escalate where needed
- Manage Recrooiters community and applications
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Hands-on experience with social media management in tech (hospitality, event and other industries are not relevant)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels