Belgrade Full time
Omnes mission is to build the largest and most trustworthy recruitment marketplace. We are seeking a Community Manager to join our Belgrade team and help spread word about our services and products. You are quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious. To succeed in this role, you’ll you are willing to try new things, can manage numerous projects & have a customer oriented mind.
- Set and manage KPIs for marketing success on a per-channel basis
- Management of a consistent and strategic content editorial calendar
- Develop and execute creative content, engagement, and measurement efforts for Omnes social media accounts and subsidiary products & companies
- Write and edit copy for social, demonstrating an ability to capture Omnes’ brand voice
- Work with creative freelance teams (content writers & designers) to develop organic and paid copy and content to post on social platforms to drive reach and engagement
- Champion a culture of audience engagement and community building
- Engage and conversate in an authentic, genuine way with your brand’s community and the wider audience
- Outreach to and management of social brand partnerships
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Experience with Social Media tools (Hootsuite, Business manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager…)
- Experience with content creation and management online; eg social platforms, online communities, websites
- Strong written communication chops and an obsessive pursuit of grammatical perfection in English
- Understanding and passion for the social web, emerging technology, and digital communication
- Heavily opinionated and relentlessly critical of brands’ social media presences
- You’re a people person who thrives off making customers happy.
- You love telling stories and you can make people laugh.
- You’re process and metrics driven with solid data skills.
- You can work independently. Seriously, we’re a small team.
Apart from the usual, we are offering:
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- 23 Days of Planned Leave Annually
- Team retreat once a year
- Career counseling
- Company Retreat once a year