Digital Creative Director
Remote Full time
Our client is a US based digital marketing agency with a distributed team of top talent around the world. They are looking for a Creative Director to join their growing team of 10 members.
Our client is a US based digital marketing agency seeking a professional Creative Director with superior web design skills to lead our design team and be hands-on in creating cutting-edge web designs, apps, wireframes, branding materials and sales presentation pitches.
- Help lead the team, from concept through execution, in the branding efforts for new digital products
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies and monitor them from start to finish
- Credibly communicate creative ideas and a well-developed point of view to internal team, external team and to clients
- Run brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Manage and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their full potential
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow & assign project workload
- Monitor deadlines and budgets
- Train and guide new hires
- Monitor results of team efforts
- 10+ years of experience experience designing responsive websites and art directing marketing experiences
- 3 years leading the design and content of at least 3-5 large digital projects
- Excellent English speaking and copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of best design practices, including typography, branding, and UX
- Curiosity with a natural ability to solve problems and seek new information
- Ability to create amazing designs for sales pitches
- Digital marketing agency background preferred
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Able to work EST hours as our clients are US based
Please submit your application in English. Otherwise you will be disqualified. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!