Full time Remote
Our client is looking to hire an iOS engineer to join their team working on a cross-platform application for Flutter and React Native.
This position directly involves the design, architecture, and development of our cross-platform mobile PDF SDKs. Their cross-platform SDKs are powered by highly capable and customizable iOS and Android SDKs.
- Take responsibility for delivering new features and bug fixes from the design phase to launch as part of a small, driven team.
- Work on all layers of our products: internal API, customer-facing API, and end-user facing UI, as well as documentation and marketing content.
- Make architectural choices that will affect hundreds of apps and millions of users.
- Perform the role of a release manager for our SDK releases, and understand the tooling around them.
- Write readable and well-documented code with meaningful tests so that we can ship new releases confidently and often.
- Support our customers in integrating our products, help them debug and fix issues, and collaborate with them to understand their requirements for our products.
- Manage your work by setting your own goals, prioritizing and executing them, and taking ownership of tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with the entire company (Mobile, Web, Core, Support, Design, Marketing, QA, and Sales) using Slack, Basecamp, GitHub, and Zoom.
- Participate in a company-wide experimentation week, where you can team up with colleagues from any team and work on experimental ideas.
- Write blog posts about the things you learn day-to-day at the job.
- Be familiar with Objective-C, Swift, the iOS SDK, and Xcode development tools.
- Have experience with at least one of the following cross-platform mobile frameworks: Flutter, React Native, Ionic, Cordova, or Xamarin.
- Have a willingness to learn other cross-platform mobile frameworks, as well as the basics of Android development.
- Have worked on frameworks or open-source components before.
- Orient your work around the larger context of the business goals and the product’s customer.
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with a passionate team, while understanding the challenges of working on a distributed team.
- Work independently and have a high sense of responsibility.
- Have a good command of English for writing documentation, communicating with customers, and occasional blog posts.
This is a remote position, we’re looking for someone located 6 hours +/- of the UTC timezone.
- A remote-first focus that allows you to set up working hours that best fit your daily routine.
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Room for personal and professional development through the encouragement of learning and experimenting.
- The time to help you improve upon your personal goals (through regular 1on1s and mentoring).
- Post-COVID, two planned company events during the year (for example, in Croatia, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Vienna).
- Working with a motivated team that enables you to do your best.
- A generous vacation policy of five weeks, plus an additional allowance for conferences.
- A comprehensive onboarding process to get you up to speed.