Full time Remote / Belgrade
We are seeking of highly skilled CTO with a proven history of success and leadership achievements in the technological sector.
We are expecting to see professional availability of making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing the technology budget and making investments to align the company with the vision for its technological needs.
CTO would work directly with the CEO, overseeing the technical team and its scaling and would act as both- a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Managing the company’s technological plans
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Overseeing data security and management
- Maintaining a company’s network
- Discover and implement new technologies that field competitive advantage
- Envisioning how different forms of technology will be used throughout the company
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Researching ways the company’s technological assets can be improved
- Creating networking safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential
- Assessing whether new technologies are appropriate for the company to use
- Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary
- Identify new areas of digital marketing opportunities and create plans to implement them for us and our clients
- Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- 3+years of CTO experience or tech team lead experience, 7+ years of working in a tech role
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Familiarity with most innovative technologies
- Extensive experience with MVC frameworks
- Front-end, back-end experience (JS, .NET)
- Exceptional project management and organization
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- An ability to constantly self educate
- Diplomacy skills
- An ability to liaise well with others and source information efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people of all levels throughout the organization they work for.
- An ability to research and predict the ways that different technologies can impact an organization’s development.
- Budgeting skills
- The ability to mentor others who are further down in their team.
- Ability to respond well to constructive feedback.
- Ability to propose methods of acceleration dev team delivery processes when stakeholders would require so.
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Big data engineering
- Network architect
- Web software development
- Security engineering
- Information security management