Full time Remote
Manigo is a Payments and Cards as a Service provider. We offer a full white label turnkey solution to enable businesses to easily introduce financial services into their product offering. We are the only digital banking enabler in the region that covers the whole value chain of the offering, from backend card and payment processing, to middleware and integrations, to frontend applications. Backed by active partners such as Mastercard, and operating under the Microsoft Scaleup accelerator program, Manigo is experiencing fast growth from clients across Europe, as the current situation is accelerating digital transformation in banking.
- Operations Support
- Conduct daily tasks, such as BackOffice account administration, account support and transaction monitoring,
- Writing and updating operations process documentation and procedures
- Assisting and ownership of operational projects (both business and technical), such as onboarding new service providers, implementing new services, and operational resilience/efficiency.
- Reporting bugs, documenting Manigo system enhancements for the development work, and QA
- Champion for promoting internal operation compliance, operation procedures, and operation best practice, such as clear desk, working from home, cybersecurity awareness, and business continuity etc.
Client support & servicing
- Provide first-level technical and operational support by effectively managing all partner and client support channels, such as email, chat, and occasional calls.
- Supporting live partners and their clients
- Quickly and efficiently identify and assess partner/clients needs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Handle partner and client complaints, provide appropriate solutions/alternatives and follow up to ensure a speedy satisfactory resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with partners/clients through open and interactive communication.
- Strive to achieve customer happiness, deliver the best customer support experience and continuously improve the service offering.
- Produce and maintain partner, client and member support documentation, such as self-help documents and operating procedures.
- Deliver partner training for Manigo technologies
- Conduct Manigo technology demos for partners and potential partners.
- Assisting the partner with the payment card and carrier design compliance and approval for manufacturing
- Working closely with service providers to deliver Manigo service to partners and their clients
- Proven technical support experience.
- Excellent English language skills
- Basic project management skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and active listening skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- The ability to wear many hats, with an I can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commercial awareness
- Financial Service
- Business operations
- 1st Level Support (technical would be an advantage)
- Project support
- Worked in a regulated environment
Benefits that we offer:
- Full time job within a very dynamic international team that appreciates teamwork, proactiveness and
- Attractive salary and opportunities for professional advancement
- Start-up feeling, well-established employer.