Full time Belgrade, Serbia
We are looking for a Data analyst specialist to join our Analytics team and move our games to the next level! Our games Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest have over 30 million players worldwide and that is only the beginning! Alongside our Analytics team, you will work with other departments as well, to create processes and routines that will help us build better games.
- Provide in-depth analytics and insights about our games
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decision-makers
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
- Providing ongoing reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Tracking KPIs on the regular basis to provide sufficient information for project decisions
- Design, implement reports and dashboards to provide strategic and operational support to the game team
- Research and develop statistical models to explain players behaviors and anticipate future ones
- Develop action plans and work with the game team to implement recommendations and measure their impacts
- Design in-game tracking requirements with the game team and follow-up on their implementation inside the game
- Create new processes, optimize and standardize existing ones
- Coordinate and analyze the efficiency of game events and of some specific game features
- Create specific reports about new game content profitability using data from diverse sources
- Write summaries of results and recommendations
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Strong mathematical/statistical skills
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge in databases/BI
- Proficient with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with data visualization, dashboards, and reports
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail; Ability to work independently
What you’ll learn in this role
- Learn about industry trends and benchmarks.
- Analyze business and product KPIs
- How to make progress in your personal career.
- Flexible work time, adjusted to your lifestyle.
- Constant learning and self-improvement opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team building trips & events.
- Challenging projects and professional development.
- Private health benefits.
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!