Belgrade Full time
Libertex is an international brand operating for over twenty years in financial markets and online commerce. Libertex provides investors with access to trading stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and many other financial instruments. The Libertex team has more than 2,200,000 customers in Latin America, Europe, and Asia – primarily due to delivering the first-class service. Libertex has more than 150 commercial instruments. In 2016, Libertex was recognized by Forex EXPO Awards as the best trading platform; and Global Banking and Finance Review named it the best trading application in the EAEU.
Our Integration Platform needs to be able to confidently support an increasing number of data engineering initiatives, namely Kafka, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Apache NiFi, etc. So, it needs an additional professional who is capable to take on responsibilities regarding the mentioned technologies.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data processing and management
- Design and implementation of cloud-based data processing infrastructure
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Complex Event Processing, Stream Analytics, and Machine learning adoption
- Ensure that all systems meet the company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Collaborate with members of your team and beyond (data architects, operations, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- The solid handle of Event-driven architectures, best practices, and approaches (in the scope of Kafka, ActiveMQ, NiFi);
- Proficiency with Java or Python
- Working with cross-functional teams and business customers is second nature to you
- Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on what’s important.
- Experience in a data engineering field with real-world skills that can be demonstrated.
- English language skills to IELTS Level 5 or above
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience with Docker Containers;
- Familiarity with Scala and/or Golang
- Experience with AWS and cloud-based computing such as MSK, EMR, Kinesis, and Redshift;
- You have built a data pipeline and the infrastructure required to deploy machine learning algorithms and real-time analytics in low latency environments
- General knowledge about other key AWS services such as S3, IAM, EC2
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family ? 21 working days of annual leave plus 10 days public holidays based on the Serbian calendar
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile
- Excellent training and development opportunities Please submit your application in English.
Click apply , we look forward to meeting you!