Full time Belgrade/Remote
Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer/SRE with a thirst for pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to join in the continued development of medication management platform. In this seat, you will be supporting a very collaborative team responsible for building and operating cloud infrastructure to deliver maximum performance at scale. You will dive deep into their production architecture and propose ways to bring more speed, efficiency, and automation to our systems.
- Build tooling to improve the automation of operations including automatic failure remediation, application and systems deployment, capacity planning and fleet management
- Identify and contribute to solutions for reducing services outages, reducing alert noise, improving monitoring, and helping services maintain Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to optimize the availability, reliability, and performance of services and participate in code and architecture reviews
- Keep the systems and services on which our software relies up to date and eliminate security vulnerabilities related to software service operations
- Be the driving force for correct incident response and post mortems with both internal and external teams
- Experience working in a Site/Service Reliability Engineering (SRE), DevOps, or IT Operations role
- Professional experience with a proven track record of bringing to production highly scalable and robust large-scale distributed infrastructure
- Availability for on-call rotation, ability to remain calm under pressure and take command of a recovery effort
- Strong experience in administering Linux at scale, with implementations using containers-based technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in monitoring, reporting and alerting with tools like Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus etc.
- Strong experience with automating infrastructure as code with tools like Terraform
- Experience with security concepts and best practices
- Outstanding communication skills, self-starter with infectious enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions