DevOps Engineer (Crypto)
Belgrade Full time
Libertex is an international brand operating for over twenty years in financial markets and online commerce. Libertex provides investors with access to trading stocks, currencies, indices, commodities, gold, oil, gas and many other financial instruments. The Libertex team has more than 2,200,000 customers in Latin America, Europe, and Asia – primarily due to delivering the first-class service. Libertex has more than 150 commercial instruments. In 2016, Libertex was recognized by Forex EXPO Awards as the best trading platform; and Global Banking and Finance Review named it the best trading application in the EAEU.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security
- Work with Information Security team to build, maintain and improve the systems and processes used to test releases for security issues
- Investigate new crypto nodes according to management needs
- Setup and support crypto nodes
- Collaborate with integration platform team to create a secure and reliable infrastructure
- Research and implement new approaches to secure crypto infrastructure
- Balancing security and usability with novel approaches to isolation and access
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- The solid handle of Event-driven architectures, best practices, and approaches (in the scope of Kafka, ActiveMQ, NiFi);
- Proficiency with Java or Python
- Working with cross-functional teams and business customers is second nature to you
- Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on what’s important.
- Experience in a data engineering field with real-world skills that can be demonstrated.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience in installation, security and setup blockchain full crypto nodes 3+ years
- Immutable infrastructure
- Know how to build, run and deploy secure Docker containers
- Understand SSL / TLS, and how traffic on IP networks establishes end-to-end security and trust
- Experience in high-loaded transactional applications implementation
- Hashicorp Vault, Terraform, Service discovery (Consul or etcd)
- Experience working with JIRA ? Understanding CI/CD
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- 21 working days of annual leave plus 10 days public holidays based on the Serbian calendar
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint Please submit your application in English.
Click apply, we look forward to meeting you!