Full time Belgrade
If you’re wishing to change the way the hiring process works, because you’ve had one or more where it lasted too long or any other reason, working with this company will provide you with this opportunity. With our client, a US based startup with an office in Belgrade (Vračar), you will have the opportunity to work on a HR and recruitment software that makes the hiring process easier on all sides.
Stack: PHP 7+, Laravel 5.5+, PostgreSQL 9.6, Vue
- Operational maintenance of our real-time platform, cloud, and physical infrastructure.
- Build automation scripts and alerts to monitor system health and perform capacity planning to keep our systems online and healthy.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems when they occur and trace the symptoms back to the root cause.
- Serve as an escalation point for support and build issues.
- Benchmarking new technologies and system architecture.
- 3+ years experience with Linux
- Solid experience with scripting languages like PHP, Python, etc
- Configure services like Apache, Nginx, Redis, Named/DNS, Openvpn
- Databases PostgreSQL, MySQL (understanding of auditing and tuning processes)
- TCP/IP Networking, troubleshooting, performance tuning, routing
- Operating-system level virtualization, namespaces
- Application/service monitoring
- Knowledge of basic server security
Selection process: Initial phone interview, on site technical interview, on site HR interview.