Are you a DevOps engineer looking for a new opportunity to join a team that embraces the DevOps culture and move towards continuous delivery? Our client, Libertex Group is looking for a
- Work closely with the development team, as single delivery unit, in planning, producing and delivering quality scalable systems.
- Provide cloud applications operational support, automate the release pipeline.
- Work closely with our AWS team in establishing our new and improving the existing solutions with best practices for running cloud-based deployments.
- Design, automate and maintain the release pipeline.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, scaling, optimizing, reliability and availability.
- Produce and maintain documentation of operational details and procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Systems/Cloud Engineer/DevOps
- Language skills: Fluency in English.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Experience in designing and building high availability, highly scalable solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Containerization: Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Data Analysis: ElasticSearch, Kibana, Graphana is an advantage.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle.
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent.
- Message brokers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or AWS SQS.
- Web-servers: JVM apps, PHP-fpm, NodeJS, , Nginx, Apache Tomcat
- Extensive use of script languages like unix-shell/Ansible/Python or other.
- Working in a stabile environment with a startup feel
- Working with latest technology within highly experienced team
- Endless possibilities for learning and growth
- Private health insurance
Click apply and create an account if you already don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help everyone shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking forward to meet you and we'll be in touch with you soon.