Full time Belgrade
Are you a DevOps engineer looking for a new opportunity to join a team that embraces the DevOps culture and move towards continuous delivery?
- Work closely with the development team, as single delivery unit, in planning, producing and delivering quality scalable systems.
- Provide cloud applications operational support, automate the release pipeline.
- Work closely with our AWS team in establishing our new and improving the existing solutions with best practices for running cloud-based deployments.
- Design, automate and maintain the release pipeline.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, scaling, optimizing, reliability and availability.
- Produce and maintain documentation of operational details and procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Systems/Cloud Engineer/DevOps
- Language skills: Fluency in English.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Experience in designing and building high availability, highly scalable solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Containerization: Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Data Analysis: ElasticSearch, Kibana, Graphana is an advantage.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle.
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Bamboo or equivalent.
- Message brokers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or AWS SQS.
- Web-servers: JVM apps, PHP-fpm, NodeJS, , Nginx, Apache Tomcat
- Extensive use of script languages like unix-shell/Ansible/Python or other.
- Working in a stabile environment with a startup feel
- Working with latest technology within highly experienced team
- Endless possibilities for learning and growth
- Private health insurance