Full time Belgrade
Founded in Switzerland in 2013, Smallpdf provides a simple, secure, and reliable answer to common frustrating PDF problems, and has become the most-loved and most trusted PDF software on the planet. We serve over 500 million users in 24 different languages, and in every country in the world—even Antarctica!
As one of the most successful startups in Switzerland, with staff from all over the world, we’re on a mission to make PDF easy. We love open-source and using the latest technologies to scale our distributed application to process millions of files every day.
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Employer Branding Specialist to join our People & Culture team in Belgrade. You will create and execute talent attraction and employer branding initiatives to bring our culture to life and attract, retain, and inspire employees.
- Shaping our employer branding strategy and building the image of Smallpdf
- Measuring the results of our employer branding initiatives and making data-driven decisions about future activities
- Contributing to our talent acquisition strategy by offering and executing initiatives to find the right talent
- Positioning Smallpdf as a great place to work for existing employees and to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates
- Partnering with the P&C team and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies that meet current and future hiring needs:
- researching the talent market to find relevant audiences
- finding the best candidate sources
- hosting recruiting events
- creating the employee value proposition
- Working closely with the marketing team to maintain our content and communication channels helping us reach top talent
- Creating appealing job descriptions to attract high-quality job applicants
- Build and grow our talent pool with high-quality candidates through talent community and recruiting events (online or in-person)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar
- Previous professional experience in Employer Branding/Digital Marketing/Communications
- Experience in implementing employer brand strategies and managing career pages
- Managing social media channels and analyzing performance
- Creative thinker and strong collaborator
- Passionate about telling stories that will inspire and engage our future employees
- You are a self-starter and proactive person with a positive attitude; you get things done
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders
- Basic understanding of the tech landscape including job market and culture
- Fluency in English, excellent verbal and written communication
- You have a friendly, open, professional, and authentic personality and you enjoy building connections with multicultural and dynamic teams
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced working environment, always ready to tackle the next challenge
- The opportunity to impact a successful, growing scale-up and its tools used by millions worldwide.
- Work in small, highly motivated, cross-functional teams that push boundaries.
- We are remote-work friendly (we prioritize a healthy work-life balance)
- A dedicated annual budget and time off for personal development
- Hack days to challenge yourself and the team.
- Unlimited free coffee and drinks.
- Weekly team lunch on the house.