Full time Remote
As an engineer, you’ll work with other world-class engineers on our data platform and APIs that process and deliver biomedical information to scientists and operations personnel at biotech and pharmaceutical companies Join a NY-based software company remotely.
The product is used by the biopharma industry to analyze sensitive genomic data collected from patients on oncology clinical trials.
- Contribute to the design and development of our core Angular-based web apps.
- Design and implement data visualizations using D3.js, Highcharts, Crossfilter.js and other libraries.
- Investigate and optimize web app performance and reliability issues.
- Participate in architecture discussions at all levels.
- Work closely with our scientists and customers to understand domain-specific needs.
- You have a good visual and aesthetic sense – a portfolio of past projects is a huge bonus.
- You’re really detail-oriented.
- You’re obsessed with shipping fast, smooth, seamless experiences.
- You have great interpersonal skills and a willingness to go above and beyond when collaborating with designers, scientists, and engineers.
- You have extensive experience with at least one of the following: Angular 1, Angular 2, React, D3.
- You can create a fast build pipeline with npm, Gulp, Webpack, or other tools.
- You have some experience with other languages such as Python and/or R.