Full time Belgrade/Remote
Morph is looking for a full stack web developer to join our in-house dev team. We are in the process of putting together a team to service our project-based clients, predominantly for the western market.
We need a detail-oriented, pixel-perfect mindset to service clients on high-end projects, working hand-in-hand with a design team. We expect our team to grow steadily, so an individual with team leadership aspirations would fit this role perfectly.
We are not building an outsourcing dev team, we’re not making hourly rate agreements, or hiring talent to be integrated with overseas teams – we are taking on projects fully under our control, from scratch ONLY,
as a service provider, not a workforce supplier.
STARTING SALARY: 150,000 – 180,000 NET (Employment contract) ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION: 10-20% take of net profits from each project
- More than 2 years of relevant industry experience
- LAMP stack experience
- Understanding of web application technology stacks (REST, MVC, DB, etc., API).
- Knowledge of using a version control and bug tracking system
- Ability to work autonomously, communicate, set and deliver clear deadlines
- General grasp of SEO principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Experience with handling popular platforms(Shopify, WordPress, Vercel..)
- Experience with CMS and CRM platforms
- Understanding of UI/UX principles for building websites
- Training and support throughout your journey in Morph (and the freedom to choose your own direction of professional development)
- Decision making power on all related projects (we are looking for an opinionated person, so voicing your opinion is encouraged, and needed)
- A flexible work schedule (We don’t do clock-in/clock-out schedules, we are only interested in a timely delivery of tasks, at your own pace)
- A hybrid work environment (You will have your desk at the office, and the freedom to choose how often you use it – barring any meetings or briefs that might need to be done in person)