Game Engine Developer
Remote Full time
Recogni, with its unique approach to designing a vision-oriented inference artificial intelligence system from the ground up as a holistic module, will deliver unprecedented inference performance at more than 500x better power efficiency compared to other solutions, enabling novel edge processing at multiple points on vehicles to naturally offload central processing needs.
We’re seeking a senior Game Engine Developer to develop large scale 3D rendering pipelines to generate data to train autonomous vehicles. The responsibilities include both the customization of the game engine as well as the cloud deployment for large scale rendering experiments to generate data for machine learning.
- C++ and python programming skills
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and rendering including PBR materials, physics simulation
- Familiarity with game engine systems, especially Unreal Engine
- Ability to modify core portions of the game engine
- Computer vision
- Unreal Engine 4 development
- Procedural generation
- Carla (Autonomous driving simulator)
- Google cloud and docker containerization
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!