Full time Remote 2.800 - 3.200 EUR gross/monthly
Based in London, Manigo is a Banking as a Service provider (Digital Banking, Payments and Cards). We offer modular banking capabilities and white label turnkey solutions, enabling businesses to easily add financial services to their range of products.
We are the only digital banking enabler in the region that covers the whole value chain, from backend card and payment processing, to middleware and integrations, to frontend applications.
Backed by partners including Mastercard, Microsoft and NatWest, Manigo is on an exciting scale-up growth trajectory.
- Work in a SCRUM team as a developer,
- Develop existing iOS app,
- Work on new features,
- Testing your work,
- Documenting your work,
- At least 3 years of experience in software development,
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile application development,
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with iOS and Swift,
- Knowledge of the development of iOS apps with Swift,
- Strong knowledge of CocoaTouch development environment,
- Experience with CocoaPods dependency manager,
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services and async programming in iOS,
- Good understanding of design patterns and data structures,
- Ability to write readable and reusable code that is easy to understand and maintain,
- Understanding of software development life cycle,
- Detail oriented and good teamwork skills,
- Familiarity with SCRUM,
- Familiar with Git,
- Very good verbal and written communication in English,
- Familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities and the platforms’ basic features, such as
- location services, push notifications, etc.
- Experience with Financial/payment mobile apps is a plus,
- Analytical thinking and open-minded,
- Sound academics background ideally in Computer Science or Sciences
What’s in it for you?
- Full Remote position,
- Competitive salary,
- 25 days holiday per year excl. public / bank holidays
- An opportunity to be a critical contributor to the company’s commercial success,
- You will join a passionate team with a high-performance but friendly culture of open communication, collaboration and diversity,
- You will have the chance to influence all aspects of how we deliver our products and services from customer operations to design,
- The possibility to create a truly meaningful fintech product,
- Start-up feeling with well-established employer.