Belgrade Full time
Our client is one of the biggest publishing companies in the region. You will be joining their development team to maintain existing and build new mobile apps, as well as bring your own unique views and ideas to the table.
While collaborating with Marketing and Product team and you will embrace a strong Agile culture.
- Development, advance and support of iOS applications
- Application architecture design
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- At least 2 years of experience developing iOS applications using Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience with iOS front-end/UI development, Web services & XML/JSON/REST
- Experience in iOS development patterns
- Version control system effective usage (Git)
- Experience in independent architectural decisions, code refactoring background
Experience with developing Android apps will be considered a huge plus.
- Working or B2B contract
- International environment
- Startup vibe within a corporation
- Video call
- HR & Technical Interview
- Final interview
Click apply and create an account if you already don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help everyone shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!