Begrade Full time
As an IT Manager, you will lead the IT team in the design, implementation, and support of both business and animation production technologies.
- Lead and develop a team of 3 to 4 IT professionals of various seniority and strengths to create an effective and happy team-oriented work environment.
- Regularly review and assess the performance of the IT department. Where required, establish strategies to increase performance and effectiveness.
- Regularly review and assess corporate security and its policies. Where required, establish or refine protocols and policies to strengthen security and disaster recovery protocols to be compliant with regular security audits.
- Regularly meet with corporate and production departments to determine their technology needs. Revise planning to address any real deficiencies and to facilitate surges in production.
- Work with the management team to spec, plan, and cost all technology and software licensing and purchases
- 5 years of experience as an IT Manager with a background in animation or post-production environment.
- Technical expertise in one or more IT related fields including networking, Linux administration, Microsoft administration, and/or Cisco network configuration and management.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining IT-related budgets.
- Scripting/automation experience in Python, Xojo
- Active Directory including inter-platform authentication and group policy
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Virtualization (VMware/ ESXi)
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Proven ability to think strategically AND tactically.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule as necessary (No 9-5s here)
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; Applicants with MSc/MA is preferred
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you