Our client is a US based shipping and logistic startup working with companies like Apple, Amazon, Target, Google, Michael Kors and many more. We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join a small, but highly experienced team in Belgrade. Their infrastructure is 100% AWS based, backend is Java and Scala, they use Python for data science and tooling, PostgreSQL as a database of choice and frontend is PHP-backed.
- Help build and deploy new features, services, platforms and products.
- Build both internal and external REST/JSON services running on our 100% Docker-based application stack or within AWS Lambda
- Build data pipelines around event-based and streaming-based AWS services and application features
- Write deployment, monitoring and internal tooling to operate our software with as much efficiency as we build it
- Share ownership of all facets of software delivery, including development, operations and test
- Mentor junior members of the team and coach them to be even better at what they do
- You’ve are proficient in and have delivered software in Java (possibly other JVM languages)
- You have high quality standards and love writing well-designed and tested code
- You’ve built high-quality software and solved technical problems at scale
- You embrace the AWS + DevOps philosophy
- Phone screening with Omnes
- On site interview
- Technical interview
- Final interview
Office location: Vračar, Belgrade
Benefits: Private health insurance, equity
We are looking forward to meet you and we'll be in touch with you soon.