Belgrade, Serbia Full time
Seven Bridges is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Their team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever so that they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
As a member of their Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to extend our platform, build innovative tools and products, and be involved in designing new and custom solutions. You will be working on a platform that consists of approximately 100 interdependent and in-house developed UI components, and front end applications.
- Writing a scalable frontend platform that consists of multiple apps, which is deployed on multiple environments and has different themes and feature sets for different clients
- Creating Android and iOS apps in Ionic 3 framework
- Browsing through huge genomic datasets and multi-gigabyte files
- Developing genomics workflow composition tools for web and desktop (Electron)
- Developing platform management components for bioinformatics data
- Writing our own UI components
Some of the libraries and technologies we use: Angular 6, Typescript, Gulp, Webpack, RxJS, Redux, Backbone, Marionette, underscore.js / lodash, Markdown-it, d3, raphael, jquery, Ionic.
- Have hands-on experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js…) and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
It would be awesome if you…
- Are proficient with Typescript
- Are familiar with Backbone & Marionette.js
- Have experience with build systems and tooling
- Worked on large-scale web apps
- Have experience with other programming languages (Python, Java, Golang, etc.)
- Have a good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Are feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!