Full time Belgrade/Remote Salary 70,000 - 80,000 RSD NET
Morph is teaming up with a company set on a mission to bring innovation within the airline industry. You would be working on a cloud platform meant to bridge the gap between airlines and consumers, by offering bold and cutting-edge solutions to aviation systems.
As we are forming a core dev team here in Belgrade, with the plan to quickly expand, this is an amazing opportunity to further develop your career and expand on your portfolio through multiple exciting and challenging projects.
- Collaborate with the designers towards translating business needs and requirements into intuitive and engaging experiences
- Offer assistance with the UI/UX design process to create elegant and simple solutions to complex visual and interaction design
- Approach projects with curiosity, creative flexibility, attention to detail, and deadline-oriented
- Communicate the intricacies of on-page interactivity both in verbal form and documented annotations/functional specifications so developers understand underlying details and behaviors
- Continuously provide usability design improvement recommendations based on industry best practices, observed user behavior, and site/app analytics.
- Creating UI interfaces and mock-ups in a responsive environment
- Tightly cooperate with designers, developers, and QA to ensure the successful implementation of designs
- Fluent in English
- Previous product (UI/UX design) experience (1 year or less)
- Great portfolio of UI/UX work that shows your process from the problem statement through to wireframing and final design
- Previous experience with Figma
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process
- Familiar with task management platform Jira
Nice to have Qualifications (not Required):
- Knowledge of, and previous experience with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator – AfterEffects).
- Some experience with prototyping tools like Framer.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Opportunity to learn, enrich and further develop your knowledge while working closely and alongside top of the class engineers
- Access to courses, trainings, to further support your professional growth
- Dynamic, yet relaxed work environment, with a possibility of remote work
- Multi-cultural team, you will collaborate with dev teams located in Spain and Colombia