Full time Podgorica
Would you like to work on a crypto exchange platform? Join one of the fastest growing development centers within a company with 20 years of experience. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with some of the brightest fintech minds.
- Work closely with existing Infrastructure and DevOps teams in establishing new and improving existing solutions and best practices for running cloud-based deployments
- Build and support Dev and QA environments. Provide QA and Production are aligned.
- Design, automate and maintain the release pipeline.
- Assist the development team members in planning, creating and delivering each release.
- Do pre- and post-release communication to all stakeholders.
- Maintain documentation of operational details and procedures
- Provide hosted & cloud applications operational support.
- Provide application operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and assist with designing and developing solutions to prevent future issues
- Provide troubleshooting escalation support to operations team.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, scaling, reliability, availability and serviceability.
- Design, engineer, and support networking in data centers and private clouds. Ensure design meets
security hardening requirements as well as HA requirements.
- Administration of non-cloud legacy systems, participation in cloud migration.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- Language skills: Fluency in either English or Russian, proficiency in both an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of Unix systems, FreeBSD or Linux. Deep knowledge and administration
experience with modern web technologies
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean and\or other cloud services
- Experience (ideally) or knowledge of some of the following:
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Clusters: Gallera, GlasterFS
- Data Analysis: ElasticSearch, Kibana, Graphana
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Redis, Cassandra, Mongo DB
- DevOps tools: Git, SVN, Jenkins, Docker Registry
- Messaging: ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Technologies: PHP-fpm, NodeJS, JVM apps, ESB
- Web-servers: Nginx, apache
- Extensive use of script languages and tools like Unix-shell/Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Python/Perl or
other languages (C/C++ )
- Experience in design and building highly available and high-load solutions
- Understanding of application & network security principles, IDS/IPS systems
Selection process: Video interview with Omnes, two F2F interviews at the clients office
Working hours: 9-6pm (an hour break)
Office location: Belgrade city center