Full time Vrsac
Startit is a Belgrade-based grassroots movement whose mission is the creation of a better society through the promotion of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our friends from Startit are hiring a
Startit Center Manager – Vršac
The Startit Center Manager helps make Startit Center a home and a central place for gathering, sharing knowledge, information, and inspiration for all residents of that place interested in the field of IT and entrepreneurship. In this way, the manager of the Startit Center directly contributes to the organization’s mission, that is, the construction of Serbia as a promising place for life.
The Startit Center Manager cooperates with IT community representatives to create a high quality and content-rich educational program in the Startit Center, in accordance with their interests and desires. Simultaneously works on improving their knowledge and skills, which they could directly apply in education and dissemination of experience in their Center.
The Manager of the Startit Center is responsible for the changes in his environment and the most critical factor in educating the local population in the field of technology and entrepreneurship. His / her success is directly measured by the number, satisfaction and professional progress of the people who visited the Center, as well as the quality of the events that are organized in that Center.
The Startit Center Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of all segments of the Center that include: coworking space, infrastructure, financial sustainability, successful organization and event realization.
- Create and promote a high quality educational and informative program for all visitors of the Center, regardless of the age and previous technological experience
- Connect, educate, inform and inspire visitors to the Center about all potential opportunities and opportunities provided both in Serbia and globally in the field of technology and entrepreneurship
- Promote and successfully manage the coworking space in the Startit Center and offers smooth and pleasant work to all tenants, with the regular maintenance of a community event
- Proactively works on improving the existing and designing new services provided by the Startit Center, on making it the most prosperous place for educating and informing people in the field
- Actively contributes to providing financial sustainability of the Center through research and proposal of project competitions and active participation in the project realization in the Center
- Actively contributes to ensuring the financial sustainability of the Center, with the successful communication and coordination of commercial space use: workshops and lectures, meetings, interviews, recording
- Responsibility and care for the infrastructure, furniture, and technique of the Startit Center. If necessary, organize, coordinate and control the contractors in the area
- Regularly attend team and individual meetings and reports on all activities of the Startit Center through a financial and other reports
- Contributes to the improvement of the work of the entire organization through knowledge and experience and, if necessary, involve in the implementation of activities at its level
- Familiar with local audience interested in technology and entrepreneurship
- Experience (talent) in management
- The desire for everyday learning and progress
- Developed skills in oral and written business communication (Serbian & English)
- A responsible attitude towards work: respect of agreements and deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
We realize you might not have all the qualification needed for this position, still we encourage you to apply. Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!