Full time Remote
Our client looking to hire a .NET Developer to join their team working on Windows application and the Library for .NET. This position has direct involvement with the design, architecture and development of their Windows SDK.
- Work on all layers of our products: internal API, customer-facing API and end-user facing UI, as well as documentation and marketing content.
- Take responsibility for delivering new features and bug fixes from the design phase to launch as part of a small, driven team.
- Write readable and well-documented code with meaningful tests so that we can ship new releases often and without fear.
- Manage your work by setting your own goals, prioritizing and executing them, and ultimately taking ownership of tasks and projects.
- Support our customers in integrating our products, help them debug and resolve issues, and collaborate with them to understand their use cases and requirements for our products.
- Collaboratively plan the product direction for 2 quarters in advance with a mixture of concrete objectives and more general goals, both long-term and short term using Slack, Basecamp, GitHub, and Zoom.
- Give constructive critical input at engineering meetings and help facilitate perspective sharing and process evolution.
- Be proficient with Microsoft development tools, in particular Visual Studio.
- Be proficient with XAML-based UI development with UWP and have experience developing custom XAML controls. Familiarity with WinUI 2 and the upcoming WinUI 3 is a plus.
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with a passionate group of developers, while understanding the challenges of working on a distributed team. Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Have a breadth-first approach to software engineering and have experience with or a willingness to learn other tech stacks (e.g. Web, Android, iOS or multi-platform development with Xamarin or React Native for our wrappers, multiple scripting languages, etc).
- Structure your work around the larger context of the business goals and the product’s customer.
- Work independently and have a high sense of responsibility.
- Understand the value of changes in the larger context of the business and the product’s customer.
- Have a good command of English for writing documentation and occasional blog posts.
- A remote-first focus that allows you to set up working hours that best fit your daily routine.
- A family-friendly work environment and parental leave.
- Room for personal and professional development through the encouragement of learning and experimenting.
- The time to help you improve upon your personal goals (through regular 1on1s and mentoring).
- Post-COVID, two planned company events during the year (for example, in Croatia, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Vienna).
- Working with a motivated team that enables you to do your best.
- A paid vacation policy of five weeks, plus an additional allowance for conferences.