Full time Belgrade
- Works with team of backend developers on microservice projects, on new and existing functionalities, which must be able to process high data traffic.
- Works with members of other teams (Front-End, Mobile, QA, Devops) when needed.
- Produce clear, tested, and well documented code.
- Participate and contribute to daily stand-ups, and sprint ceremonies
- Fixing reported bugs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of practical C# and .NET experience.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, software development best practice, object-oriented design, patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other messaging system.
- Experience on working on microservice system.
- Experience with projects which are able to scale horizontally.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong MongoDB and SQL experience and knowledge
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience on projects with high traffic is a plus.
- Experience with cloud systems such as AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Experience with signalR is a plus.
- Experience with CI pipelines is a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently