For our well respected client working in education sector with a team of 20 people in Belgrade, we are looking for
PHP – WordPress Developer
You will be building our client’s presentation website, landing pages and together with marketing team provide meaningful contributions and quickly see those contributions come to life. If you are looking for environment that will nurture and develop your technical skills, this just might be the perfect job for you.
- Develop a marketing website that reflects our client’s brand – modern, responsive, and clean.
- Collaborate with designers to match visual design intent and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other members in the marketing team to meet objectives.
- Develop logical, efficient and compliant code to be implemented across a variety of projects, from email to landing pages to web applications.
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases (where necessary).
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Understanding data being captured to improve our visitor experience.
- 2+ year of experience in web development in production environments.
- Strong knowledge of PHP.
- Strong HTML and CSS.
- Integrating with APIs (such as CRMs or Facebook or Google Maps).
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to be resourceful and creative.
Office Location: Belgrade, New Belgrade
Working Hours: 9-17h (flexible)
Benefits: Private Health Insurance
- Phone screening with Omnes
- Phone screening with the Client
- On site interview
- Final interview