Full time Belgrade
- Gathers the business needs from the internal and external stakeholders and advising decision-makers on a (business IT) functional level to work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements. Collaborates closely with Ops. Supervisor and Scrum master.
- Work with Marketing and the Customer Experience Teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Being involved in agreements/commitments to possible investors and company owners, being able to commit delivery date precisely.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Lead the product release plans through Sprint cycles and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Support the business architect in drawing up the architecture roadmap.
- Author high-quality design specifications within an Agile Methodology based on industry and customer requirements
- Follow the Agile development process through Jira software. Translate functional requirements into user stories Jira. Manage the product backlog and estimate, prioritize the development times through sprint planning. Jira daily monitoring.
- Monitor daily development on the agile ceremonies in regards to people, relationships, process, and tools and look for improvements solving impediments.
- Write new specification documents or adapt existing ones.
- Work with the testing team to define functional test scenarios, analyze new upcoming defects
- Educate Customer Experience and Sales Teams on the products through documentation and training sessions
- Making sure that all of the team members dealing with tasks properly, without unnecessary time extensions
- Having a clear tech understanding of proposed by developers delivery time frames.
- 5+ years of experience in the fast-paced organization performing as a Senior Product Manager/Owner role
- Skilled, experienced, and certified in using Agile/Scrum
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Experience interacting with Customers, Development, and Customer Experience Teams, both local and remote
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Good time-management skills to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- B.S. degree in Business, Computer Science or a related technical field strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the Pragmatic Marketing Framework is a plus
- Experience working with cryptocurrency or coins, rewarding systems is a plus