Full time Belgrade
- Gathering the business needs from the internal and external stakeholders and advising decision-makers on a (business IT) functional level
- Work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements .
- Works with Marketing and the Customer Experience Teams to ensure new product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Lead the product release plans through Sprint cycles and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Overviews all project in general collaborating with CTO and managing team of product owners
- Creates high-quality design specifications within an Agile Methodology
- Manage the product backlog and estimate, prioritize the development times through sprint planning. In that context, documents the progress monitoring and has a clear understanding of proposed delivery time frames.
- Monitors daily development on the agile ceremonies in regards to people, relationships, process, and tools and look for improvements solving impediments.
- Writing new specification documents or adapting existing ones.
- Works with the testing team to define functional test scenarios, analyze new upcoming defects.
- Educates Customer Experience and Sales Teams on the products through documentation and training sessions
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Preferably has experience with cryptocurrency or coins, rewarding systems
- Preferably has experience with social networks
- Experience on writing detailed user stories
- Experience interacting with Customers, Development, and Customer Experience Teams,
both local and remote
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Good time-management skills to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- B.S. degree in Business, Computer Science or a related technical field strongly preferred