Full time Belgrade
We are Super, a U.S.-based subscription service that provides care and repair for homes. We pay for repairs and breakdowns on covered appliances and home systems, provide a maintenance schedule that helps our customers understand the needs of their homes, and offer concierge service to manage the logistics for our customers’ home service needs.
We are funded by some of the biggest VC firms in tech — including investors in Uber, Airbnb, Oculus, and Snapchat. However, it’s not just the investors who love our product. We boast the highest customer satisfaction rates in our industry and Super came out of stealth to win #1 on Product Hunt on our launch day, ranking above 99.5% of all other tech products ever listed. We are currently disrupting a 40-year-old industry which is extremely profitable but treats its customers terribly.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco and we are building up our team in Belgrade. We highly admire the quality of the talent pool in Serbia, so we are excited to add a new member to our Belgrade team. We have grown double from the beginning of the year, and with Series B raised, we want to grow even more!
- Be the product manager of a part of our software product, responsible for specifying and prioritizing feature development for your part of the system
- Work day-to-day with designers, engineers, and other product managers to run our product development process
- Work with business stakeholders to figure out how best to improve Super’s software to serve their functional needs
- Contribute to the development of, and implementation of, Super’s product roadmap
- Work with other members of the Product team to improve our product management processes
- Minimum of 2 years experience being the product owner or product manager of a software product
- Background working with designers and software engineers using Agile methods
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with both company stakeholders and external users to assess, prioritize, and specify product features
Desirable skills and experience as a plus:
- Working in a start-up environment
- Working in international teams
- Background in design or engineering
In Return, We Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (if the company does well, so will you)
- Agile team (we ship often and believe perfect is the enemy of done)
- Experience being a part of a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup (you’ll
get a career boost, learn a ton, build important relationships, and visit San
Francisco on an occasional all-expenses-paid trip)
- Brilliant coworkers, you’ll love collaborating with (various team members
used to work at Google and Facebook, hold degrees up through Ph.D. from
universities like MIT, Berkeley, and Stanford, and built several companies
of their own)
- Sponsored attendance to conferences, seminars
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!