Belgrade Full time
The primary goal of a product owner is to be the voice of the customer to one or more engineering teams. The product owner represents the needs and desires of stakeholders to an agile delivery team. A product owner makes data driven decisions, using both analytical and anecdotal information from clients to address end-user needs with creativity and understanding of the users and the business.
- Participate in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Develop and extend a variety of products and applications for business customers together with the SCRUM teams.
- Analyze and capture business’s demands in the team’s Product Backlog.
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the business departments in order to prioritize the Backlog.
- Support the teams with intimate knowledge of the product domain during Grooming and Sprint Planning sessions.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Verification of business requirements and validation of the completed solutions.
- Knowledge and proven experience in technical specification and Business Analysis for IT projects within the framework of agile software development (SCRUM).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in requirements management and documentation.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Certificate for Scrum Master or Product Owner will be taken as an advantage.
- Eager to learn new technologies and capable of looking for pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills – team oriented person, be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
- Fluent in English.
Office location: NBG, Belgrade
Working hours: 9am – 5pm, flexible
Benefits: Private health insurance