Remote Full time
We are a market leader in the superyacht industry and work with the world’s largest superyachts. It is a very unique and exciting industry, interesting clients working onboard yachts and challenging problems to solve on the technical side.
You will co-work with the CTO on the development of a 5G/4G router and its operation and control (firmware). This job requires the ability to work well independently, show initiative, owns the role and have an attitude that no task is too small or too big.
- Python 3+ years of experience
- Linux (Debian/ Ubuntu) shell scripting
- IP concepts and routing
- Very good English written and verbal skills required
Would be very good to have:
- Basic knowledge of QMI/ GobiAPI and/ or qmicli
Working with high-end clients with small batches of production allows us to stay up-to-date with the very latest developments implemented by cellular operators. So the job will definitely never get boring as you will be working on ongoing innovation.
The routers are built for operation onboard yachts (30-150 meters) and accommodate specifics related to the special conditions such customers have:
- changing distance to cellular towers and extending coverage offshore
- connection aggregation (that requires an onshore server counterpart)
- load balancing of multiple uplinks
- roaming network selection automated and manually
- continuous surveillance of the cellular connections
This position is fully remote and requires strong English skills. As an employee you will have autonomy in daily tasks, but also impact and ownership over the product.
Apply for Remote Python Developer position and please submit your CV in English. We will get back to you shortly & we look forward to meeting you!