Full time Remote
Our client is looking for Python Engineer with the strong background in Python and knowledge of AWS.
They have been in the industry for over 20 years. It started with eye tracking and an idea about finding new ways for people to interact with computers. Today, their technology is embedded in many types of machines — including computers, purpose-built devices, and VR headsets — and our attention computing helps solve some of the world’s biggest challenges, way beyond our initial dreams.
They are enabling technologies to improve the world by, for example, supporting disease diagnosis, lowering power consumption, and uncovering the secrets of learning. Proudly introducing a change and the way we touch people’s lives.
- Design, develop, and maintain new and existing features
- Write reusable, effective, and scalable code
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement back-end components
- Test, update and optimize the application for performance and security
- Actively participate in various scrum events
- Excellent understanding of front-end development, an eye for the details
- At least 4 years of working experience as a Back-end developer
- Excellent Python knowledge is a must-to have
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud
- Private insurance
- Improvement budget (certificates, courses, etc.)
- Fitness budget
- Opportunity to build the team from scratch and create a positive and fulfilling culture
- Exposure and ability to work on top-notch eye-tracking software and hardware
- Fully remote