QA Automation Engineer
Belgrade, Serbia Full time
Florence advances clinical trials through software for managing documents and data flow between research sites and sponsors. This role is in charge to write, design, build, test and deploy automated repetitive effective tests to streamline testing process, the goal for this goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code, by this optimizing the testing, that if it was done manually, would consume a large percentage of test resources.
- Designing documentation for automated processes.
- Writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites.
- Create/build an automation testing framework (functional, API, mobile) from scratch and conduct training for other QAs.
- Actively adding new features to the automated test suites.
- Solid knowledge about software testing (Manual and Automation).
- Coding Skills: Java, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL.
- Working in agile environments.
- Analytical, Problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with integrating automation tests with CI system like Travis, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Strong database queries, extensive knowledge of other automation frameworks and tools (Page Object Model, Hybrid Driven Framework, Cucumber, etc.)
- Performance testing
- Automation Tools: Selenium, TestNG, GitHub.
- Defect tracking tools: Jira, Trello, Bugzilla, Mantis, Asana.
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Ansible.
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!