Full time Belgrade
Florence advances clinical trials through software for managing documents and data flow between research sites and sponsors. This role is in charge to write, design, build, test and deploy automated repetitive effective tests to streamline testing process, the goal for this goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code, by this optimizing the testing, that if it was done manually, would consume a large percentage of test resources.
- Designing documentation for automated processes.
- Writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites.
- Create/build an automation testing framework (functional, API, mobile) from scratch and conduct training for other QAs.
- Actively adding new features to the automated test suites.
- At least 2 years in writing Automation tests
- Solid knowledge in Java, TestNG, Appium, Maven, Rest Assured
- Working in agile environments
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Familiar with integrating automation tests with some of the CI systems like Semaphore, Travis, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Familiar with AWS Device farm is an advantage
- Performance and load testing in Jmeter is an advantage
- Automation Tools: Selenium, TestNG, GitHub.
- Defect tracking tools: Jira, Trello, Bugzilla, Mantis, Asana.
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Ansible.