Full time Belgrade/Remote
Florence advances clinical trials through software for managing documents and data flow between research sites and sponsors. This role is in charge of writing, designing, building, testing and deploying automated repetitive effective tests to streamline testing process, and to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code, thus optimizing the testing, that if it was done manually, would consume a large percentage of test resources.
- Design documentation for automated processes
- Write, execute and monitor automated test suites
- Create/build an automation testing framework (functional, API, mobile) from scratch and conduct training for other QAs
- Actively add new features to the automated test suites
- At least 2 years in writing automation tests
- Solid knowledge in Java, TestNG, Appium, Maven, Rest Assured
- Experience working in agile environments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with integrating automation tests with CI systems like Semaphore, Travis, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with AWS Device farm
- Experience with performance and load testing in Jmeter
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary, education budget, private health insurance
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Belgrade with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.