Senior Back-end Engineer (Ruby)
Belgrade Full time
ConveyIQ is an online talent management platform that offers applicant tracking, interview scheduling, communication and screening solutions. Join their development team in Belgrade!
- Work with the Senior Architect to align the team’s back-end development work with the architectural vision.
- Develop and mentor other members of the back-end development team to improve technical knowledge and skill.
- Establish the use of coding and technical design best practices across the team.
- Produce and communicate conceptual technical designs.
- Aid the product team in backlog grooming and mid-term technical planning.
- Recommend frameworks, packages, libraries and other technical solutions to improve the speed, quality, and reliability of development.
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience in leading the team is a plus
- Knowledge in Ruby, Rails, SQL preferred; Will consider highly skilled
.NET, Python and Clojure engineers willing to learn Ruby;
- Knowledgeable in the following infrastructure and operational technologies: AWS,
- Familiar with API Design, Service Oriented Architectures and Micro-service design
- Expert knowledge in micro-services and horizontal scaling practices.
- Ability to solve complex problems and diagnose elusive issues
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!