Scenario Composition – AI Training Data Engineer
Remote Full time
Recogni is dedicated to building high-performance computing and distributed systems by using artificial intelligence and machine learning, and imaging and vision systems to accelerate the realization of fully-autonomous vehicles.
We are seeking a senior engineer with a passion for synthetic data generation. Your responsibilities will include defining scenarios in various game engine “levels” which result in the composition and capture of relevant frames of data that are to be used for AI training.
- C++ and Python, experience in grammar based scenario generation
- Unreal Engine 4 work
- Experience with Carla or other driving stacks
- Experience with automated data labeling for AI training
- Procedural generation of scenes or scenarios
- Familiar with Protobufs or other serialization libraries
- Familiar with HTTP content streaming for delivery or storage of assets
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward to meeting you!