Full time Begrade
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Scrum Master team needs reinforcement to help us improve our teams and organization by spreading the Agile philosophy. Your activities would include day-to-day collaboration with your Scrum team, coaching them towards higher levels of Scrum maturity, removing blockers and impediments, facilitations and active contribution towards continuous process improvement. As Scrum Master you will also help with shaping the company level processes and initiatives.
- Support the Scrum team in the adoption of new Scrum and Agile practices.
- Help Development team, PO and Development Manager to identify and implement any process improvements.
- Facilitate the Scrum team’s events when necessary.
- Coach people outside of the team on proper interaction with the Scrum team.
- Support conflict resolution and encourage open communication in the team.
- Coordinate and facilitate company Agile transformation workshops and events when necessary.
- Knowledge-sharing with other Scrum Masters.
- Plan Scrum implementation within the organization.
- 2+ years actively working in the Scrum Master role.
- Friendly, communicative and assertive attitude.
- Strong coaching and Scrum mentoring skills.
- Theoretical and practical proficiency with Agile and Scrum.
- Facilitation, conflict resolution, problem-solving.
- Experience with Jira or other Project management tools.
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with LeSS, Nexus, S@S.
- Experience with Kanban and XP.
- Experience with BDD/TDD.
- Experience with OKRs, MoSCoW and other process management frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD environments.
- Technical background and experience with web applications and/or SAAS delivery model.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.