Full time Belgrade / Remote
- Serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to deliver amazing product.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Remove impediments and coach teams to remove impediments by themselves.
- Guide and coach the scrum team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers. Enable and support self-organization.
- Help teams to get the work done by facilitating discussion and decision making.
- Assessing the scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information with the appropriate stake holders.
- Organization and facilitation of ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, project planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint planning and release planning.
- Be a key influencer for the adoption of agile delivery within Scrum Teams. Establishing solid working relationships with each team to plan for and manage cross team dependencies and risks.
- Establishing metrics for Scrum team process Reporting and proposing improvements on team process based on gathered data Leading implementation of process improvements
- 3 years experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using Jira Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to on-going organizational improvements. Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and the ‘bigger picture’.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Experience being on multiple scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).
- Technical skills are nice to have, but not necessarily required.