Belgrade Full time
If you’re wishing to change the way the hiring process works, because you’ve had one or more where it lasted too long or any other reason, working with this company will provide you with this opportunity. With our client, a US based startup with an office in Belgrade (Vračar), you will have the opportunity to work on a HR and recruitment software that makes the hiring process easier on all sides.
Stack: PHP 7+, Laravel 5.5+, PostgreSQL 9.6, Vue
- The ScrumMaster will provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching skills supporting the agile development process and delivery of our platform.
- As an agile expert, you will be responsible for enforcing the agile methodology as interpreted by our team, removing impediments and promoting transparency.
- This position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous improvement, and the ability to build a collaborative culture within our team.
- You will facilitate daily stand-ups and ensure the integrity of the agile process and you will have significant interaction with PO and management.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, cross-functional development teams, and Project Managers to support development and software delivery.
- Track and report Scrum team velocity and manage Sprint capacity.
- Manage high-level budgeting and time tracking.
- Resolve or escalate blocking impediments as necessary.
- Ensure development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals.
- Ensure cross functional coordination (developers and testers) is occurring early and often.
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice.
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience and extensive experience working in IT industry
- Preferably experience working in a B2B startup
- Thorough understanding of agile analytics and software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Information Systems, BI or Analytics, or Engineering; or equivalent work experience.
Office location: Belgrade city center
Working hours: flexible
- Phone screening with Omnes
- On site interview
- Final interview
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!