Full time Belgrade
- Up-to-date accounting of the basic documentation received;
- Participation to annual statutory audits and preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly reports and cash flows according to Serbian and international rules;
- Communication and maintaining relationships with banks, tax office, commercial register and other institutions relevant for client’s business;
- Archiving of documentation, preparing correspondences, sorting documentation;
- Preparation and submission of tax forms;
- Preparation of trial balance, reconciliation to sub ledgers;
- Preparation of accounting documents: outgoing invoices, business trip calculations, etc.
- Preparation of supporting data for tax reports: Value added tax, Corporate income tax, Personal income tax.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, good knowledge of accountancy and taxation rules;
- Good communication skills and service orientation;
- Strong technical affinity: Excellent computer skills, experience with accounting software – Microsoft Navision preferably.
What we offer:
- Education and onboarding;
- Private healthcare;
- Company lunch;
- Opportunity for professional advancement;
- Work within a pleasant environment and positive team atmosphere