Senior Back-end Developer
Dubai Full time
Responsible for the implementation of server-side web application logic. Working behind the scenes, he or she should have a blend of technical expertise with a methodical and analytical mindset. A person should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Working in a collaborative environment as either a backend developer
- Your primary function in this role will be to implement the backend servers, rest APIs, data pipelines etc.
- Collaborate with other senior and entry-level engineers on this project. With their expansion strategies, there is an opportunity for career growth in the digital solutions team
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Bachelor of Software Engineering, Computer Science or Similar relevant degree preferred.
- 5+ years plus industry experience
- High-level experience with backend application frameworks such as Spring, Flask, Fastapi, Hibernates etc.
- Exposure to both open source and single thread operating environments using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELS, NGINX and Apache are highly desirable.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate and consistent engineering documentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to contribute to and maintain the company values and culture
- Container Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker and Docker compose
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Server Technologies: event-pipeline, pub/sub, data streaming, distributed caching, computing and storage, ESB
- Excellent computer, and project management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation allowance/ Signing bonus
- Onboarding flight ticket
- UAE Labour card and Visa
- Medical insurance for self
- Annual flight ticket for self
- 22 working days of paid leave per year