Full time Belgrade
For our client, a game development company that has recently opened an office in Belgrade, we are seeking a
Senior C++ Developer
The primary function of the Senior C++ developer is to help build on and modernize their core game platform.
- Develop build processes, software standards and procedures
- Identify problems and develop solutions
- Design and implement new solutions and features
- Improve the design of existing code
- Actively contribute in a team environment to build, enhance and support custom-developed
- Participate in peer code review
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with C++ and STL.
- Experience with the latest C++ standards (11/14).
- Strong OOP and OOD knowledge.
- Experience in developing multi-thread applications.
- Knowledge of the Win32 unmanaged APIs.
- Generic programming.
- Experience with Boost and/or POCO libraries.
- Network programming with TCP and UDP protocols.
- Familiar with HTTP and WebSocket application protocols.
- Experience in developing microservices.
Office location: NBG, Belgrade
Working hours: 9am – 5pm, flexible
Benefits: Private health insurance