Full time Berlin/Remote
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative environment with outstanding & seasoned developers.
- You will collaborate within the product team with a product manager, designer, and other developers to create solutions for hard technical & business problems.
- You will participate in, and manage the full development cycle: including scoping, design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance, and support.
- You are curious and thoughtful. You seek a workplace to grow and learn.
- You take ownership of the projects you work on, and collaboratively drive them forward.
- You have hands-on experience in architecture, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- You have experience in debugging and profiling applications, you have dealt with memory leaks before.
- You feel at home with libraries like React, Redux and in the NPM ecosystem.
- Working experience with Puppeteer, Chrome DevTools Protocol, GraphQL, NoSQL or AWS is a plus.
- You should speak and write English at a fluent level (no German required).
- They have experience in sponsoring visas and helping our employees relocate.
- Their office is in the center of Berlin, near Alexanderplatz, is stylish & cozy, but if you prefer to work remotely, this position can be filled in a +/-3 hours time difference.
- You will get a company MacBook as well as best-in-class hardware.
- There are free snacks, fresh fruits, tea, coffee and you can even mix your own Soylent/Joylent in our fully equipped kitchen.
- You can participate in regular team outings & activities such as Karting, Archery, Cooking Classes, Lasertag, Retreats by a lake, Wakeboarding, Music jams etc…