You have the chance to join an exciting, fast-growing TravelTech company where you will be able to tinker in the new and latest technologies. Their team has substantial experience and skills in building a high technology product. They are finishing the first major project which was to upgrade and rewrite a lot of the old code and move to the solution to the newest technology. With several projects in the pipeline all including improvements to the current application and adding new features which are in high command with our customers, we are looking for
Senior React Developer
The Front-End Developer should be experienced in using the latest techniques to build rich, interactive, modern web applications but rooted in development standards and best practices. She or he will work closely with the Product Owner, UX / UI Designers and other developers in a highly-collaborative and agile environment.
- Has worked with both React and Redux.
- Knowledge of CSS systems such as SASS and LESS.
- Optimize application for performance and scalability.
- Build reusable code throughout the whole system.
- Be able to transpose sketches, wireframes and mock-ups to working code.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Stepping out of your comfort zone at times.
- Taking pride in the work you have accomplished day in and day out.
- Avoiding the desire to take shortcuts at times instead maintain the consistency in how we approach solutions to ensure successful outcomes. Avoid the temptation to think that a difficult situation will be resolved simply by the passage of time and without the hard work of addressing root causes.
- Accountability for value in the work you perform and the service you provide.
- Establish credibility by the sharing of knowledge related to your personal experiences and work with the team to maintain strong communication throughout each relationship.
- Flexible working hours
- B2B contracts
- Belgrade City Center office location
Please submit your application in English. Click apply and create an account if you don’t have one. Answering as many questions as you can on your profile page will help us shorten the selection process. We look forward meeting you!
We are looking forward to meet you and we'll be in touch with you soon.