Full time Remote
- Work on a best-in-class SaaS platform delivering Live TV and catch up entertainment to communities around to world.
- Developing applications across a whole range of digital platforms, including Connected TV’s (Samsung, LG, Amazon Fire, IOS and Android for mobile).
- Taking end to end responsibility for new features to support our global client base and adding to our core capabilities.
- Part of the team re-factoring our code base from AngularJS to React.
- Working in a collaborative, high functioning development team whilst taking responsibility to deliver clean and efficient code.
- Ability to work on complex, multi-dimensional solutions across platforms.
- 3 years + experience with React.
- Experience of Angular JS a benefit but not essential.
- Desire to write clean, maintainable testable code.
- Deep understanding of computer science and mathematics desirable.